Hi dear students,
In Science we have started to learn about our body, specially we are working with our bones and muscles.
Here you have a video to watch at home. Next day I will ask some questions to you!
As the video is a bit long, I summarize the most important ideas:
- Bones are hard and they are made of calcium.
- All bones are connected by joints to form the skeleton.
- The femur is the largest bone.
- Muscles are soft and they expand and contract moving our body.
- The smallest muscle is inside our ear.
- Your bones and muscles will grow in good condition if you: eat heatlhy, do exercise and maintain a correct posture.